March 7, 2009
Final Stats |
- UCF improved to 17-13 with the win, surpassing its win total from a year ago. The Knights went 16-15 in 2007-08.
- The Knights finished their home slate with a 13-3 record.
- UCF now owns a 10-1 edge in the series against ECU, and is 5-0 when they host the Pirates.
- Scoring 36 points in his final home game, Jermaine Taylor passed Reece Gaines of Louisville (1999-03) for fourth on the career points list in Conference USA. Taylor now has 1,964 points during his career.
- With his seven buckets from the charity stripe, Taylor surpassed 300 career free throws made and now has 304 for his career. The senior has hit 134 free throws this year, good for third on the UCF single-season list.
- Taylor is now in sole possession of third place on the UCF single-season field goals made list with 287 thus far in 2008-09.
- With five triples made, Taylor moved into fourth place on the school single-season 3-point field goal list, and now has 91 on the year.
- Taylor moved into a tie with Jason Thornton for third on the career games played list at UCF, appearing in 121 contests for the Knights.
- Also appearing in his final home-game for the Knights, Kenrick Zondervan scored 15 points and collected eight boards.
- Dishing out three assists in the contest, freshman A.J. Rompza has now distributed 142 dimes on the year, moving him past Cory Perry (1999-00) for sixth on the UCF single-season list.
- Freshman Will Weathers tied his career-high when he dropped in four points against the Pirates.