UCF Athletics allows the display of signs at home football games at Bright House Networks Stadium. Banners and flags are not allowed in the stadium.
Things to Note about Signs in Bright House Networks Stadium
- Cannot exceed 22 inches x 28 inches (standard poster board size)
- May not be attached to posts, standards, or sticks.
- May not obstruct sight lines of others in attendance.
- May not block or detract from sponsor signage - or be commercial in nature.
- Must be in good taste and show good sportsmanship.
- May not contain objectionable language or innuendo.
- Should be positive in nature and relate to the event.
- May not have the potential to incite others.
- May not detract from the event.
- Must be used in a safe manner.
- May not be placed on railings or game goals.
These standards are at the complete discretion of athletic event management personnel and/or law enforcement. UCF Athletics reserves the rights to disallow signs and banners at any event without notice.