Security for Bright House Networks Stadium and the UCF campus will be coordinated by the UCF Police Department with support from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Seminole County Sheriff's Office, Oviedo Police Department and Florida Highway Patrol. Additionally, Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco officers will be patrolling the campus. The security office for Bright House Networks Stadium is located on the main concourse adjacent to Gate 10.
In order to provide a safe environment for our fans, the following security measures will be in effect:
- All persons entering the stadium are subject to visual inspection of all items carried into the stadium. Fans are encouraged to leave their belongings in their vehicle whenever possible.
- Searches may cause delays in entering the stadium. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff, and fans are encouraged to arrive early.
- Law enforcement personnel may conduct random inspections of any vehicles parking near the stadium. Authorized UCF representatives have the right to stop any hazardous or inappropriate activities anywhere on campus, including in the stadium. Individuals conducting hazardous or inappropriate activities are subject to arrest and prosecution under applicable state and federal statutes.
- Offenders' names will be forwarded to the UCF Athletics Association by the law enforcement representative reporting the citation. Offenders may be issued a warning by the UCF Athletics Association or lose their ticket privileges.
- UCF students are also responsible for adhering to all Rules of Conduct as outlined in the UCF Golden Rule. Student referrals will be made to the Office of Student Conduct.