General Information & Policies
All guests entering Bright House Networks Stadium must have a valid ticket or UCF student identification card for admission unless they are younger than two years of age. Once guests enter the stadium, they may not exit and re-enter.
As you enter Bright House Networks Stadium, an attendant will scan the barcode located at the bottom of your ticket with a handheld ticket scanner. Please make sure that each person in your party presents his or her ticket individually.
Alcoholic beverages ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED from being brought inside Bright House Networks Stadium. No alcoholic beverages are authorized in the stadium on game day (except in the stadium suites and club lounge). Persons with alcoholic beverages may be ejected from the stadium. No refunds will be granted in these cases.
Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited by persons younger than 21 years of age. Anyone consuming alcohol must be prepared to show proof that he or she is 21 years or older.
The University of Central Florida's drug and alcohol policy is set forth at: http://policies.ucf.edu/documents/3-115.1AlcoholicBeveragesonCampusFINAL3-31-2010.pdf. This policy states that the sale, service, possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages shall comply with state and federal laws. This policy shall remain in effect for all home football games. However, county ordinances relating to open containers shall not be applicable or enforced during the following times, thereby permitting alcoholic beverages to be consumed during these authorized hours only by persons 21 years of age or older.
For weekend games starting before 6 p.m., the open container waiver shall be in effect from 8 a.m. until game start.
For weekend games starting at 6 p.m. or later, the open container waiver shall be in effect from 12 p.m. until game start.
For weekday games, the open container waiver shall be in effect from 2 p.m. until game start.
This policy only applies to the main UCF campus and not the surrounding area.
No public sale or distribution of alcohol is authorized on campus (except in permanent dining establishments). Kegs, glass containers and beer funnels are not authorized on campus.
The following activities are prohibited at all times:
(1) Any rapid, excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
(2) Drinking contests or games or any other activities that involve the rapid and/or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages
PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES INVOLVING ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPUS AT ANY TIME.
A service animal is not a pet; rather, a service animal is an animal that is trained to perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The tasks may include, but are not limited to, guiding a person who is visually impaired or blind, alerting a person who is deaf or hard of hearing, pulling a wheelchair, assisting with mobility or balance, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, retrieving objects, or performing other special tasks. If necessary, university or law enforcement officials may ask a person with an animal on campus what specific services the animal is trained to perform in order to determine its validity as a service animal.
Parking for charter buses will be available on game day. Buses will be able to drop passengers off at Bright House Networks Stadium and then park at the Research Pavilion in the Central Florida Research Park adjacent to campus. All buses must be registered and possess proper credentials for admittance to campus and parking. For detailed information, please call 407-823-4954.
No video cameras are permitted inside the stadium. Still cameras (professional) or cameras with lenses over five inches long and/or 50mm and above are also not permitted.
Individual chairback seats are prohibited. However, chairback seats are available for rental on a season basis by calling 1-800-510-5614 or by visiting www.knightseats.com. Metal-based seats or folding chairs are prohibited.
There are 11 permanent concession stands and multiple concession kiosks located throughout the stadium on the main concourse.
Disability Accommodations -- Parking
Parking for guests with disabilities is available on the first level of Garage D with a proper DMV permit on a first-come, first-served basis. The individual who was issued the permit must be with the vehicle. Garage D is located at the intersection of Orion and Gemini boulevards. A free shuttle for patrons with disabilities will be provided from Garage D to Bright House Networks Stadium (Gate 13). Those shuttles will run from two hours prior to kickoff until two hours after kickoff. Throughout the game and postgame, shuttles will be available, picking up from Gate 13, to return patrons with disabilities to Garage D.
Additional disabled parking spaces are available throughout the campus, and all of these spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis to any guest with a disability who displays an authorized DMV permit; however, no direct shuttle service will be available for these spaces.
Disability Accommodations -- Seating
Seating for guests with disabilities is located throughout Bright House Networks Stadium on the first and second levels and on the club seating level. Customers who require special assistance are urged to make all ticket arrangements well in advance by contacting the UCF Athletics Ticket Office at 407-823-1000.
The Roth Tower (west side of the stadium) has three elevators to accommodate club seat holders, suite holders, disabled guests, and credentialed media and staff. The east side of the stadium has one elevator to accommodate general ticket holders and disabled guests. Guests with disabilities will have priority in using the elevators.
On home game days, fans can contact a special game day hotline if they have questions. Fans with questions can call 407-882-FANS (407-882-3267). Fans can call starting at 8 a.m. on weekend home game days and starting at 10 a.m. on weeknight home game days.
First-Aid Rooms/Medical Services
The stadium first-aid facility is located in the northeast corner of the stadium on the main concourse adjacent to Gate 10. An additional first-aid station is located on the main concourse across from Gate 18 (behind Section 106). Orange County Fire Rescue teams will provide emergency medical services on the campus and in the stadium on game day. Two rest/aid stations staffed by Red Cross volunteers will be located on Memory Mall.
UCF encourages all fans to take precautions to stay healthy. We want all of our fans to be well so they can enthusiastically cheer for the Knights on game day.
To reduce your chances of getting ill, wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, because germs spread that way. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve if you do not have a tissue. If you recognize that others are sick, limit your exposure to them as much as possible. And if you are ill, you are encouraged to stay home.
Gate 1: Roth Tower Lobby; Club Seating, Stadium Suites and Operations
Gates 2 - 9: General Fan Entrance
Gate 10: Service Entrance Only; Marching Bands, Cheerleaders, and Performers
Gate 11: General Fan Entrance, Visiting Team Will Call
Gates 12 - 14: General Fan Entrance
Gate 15: General Fan Entrance, Student Admit Resolution
Gate 16: Football Team Guests, Athletic Prospects, FHSAA Coaches Admit
Gate 17: Service Entrance Only - Vendors
Gate 18: Media (all media enter here); General Will Call; General Fan Entrance; Game Day Staff
Non-official UCF golf carts, all-terrain vehicles and utility vehicles are strictly prohibited on the UCF campus on game day. Only "official-use" golf carts are permitted and they must be properly credentialed through the university. For information on obtaining credentials, call 407-823-0673.
UCF is committed to providing fans the ultimate game day experience. Should you have any questions or need assistance, Guest Services Centers are located in and around Bright House Networks Stadium for your convenience.
Lost and Found
During the game, lost and found items will be taken to the Guest Services Kiosk located on the main concourse at Gate 18. Unclaimed articles will be taken to the UCF Athletics Facility and Operations Department shortly after the conclusion of the game. Call 407-823-0673 for more information.
Parking (See Traffic & Parking tab for more information)
The UCF campus includes enough parking spaces to accommodate game day crowds. On game days, the campus will be divided into three parking zones:
Gold Zone - Reserved Parking (by Permit Only)
Preferred parking lots and garages are located in the northeast sector of campus and are closest to Bright House Networks Stadium. Gold Zone lots require a valid football game day parking permit and are reserved for members of the Golden Knights Club, credentialed media, stadium operations personnel, patrons with disabilities and selected others. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. All permits are limited to one parking space. Tailgating (not permitted in any parking garage) is to be confined to the area immediately behind your vehicle and shall not impede traffic flow or parking spaces for other vehicles. Preferred routing to Gold Zone parking (from the south) is via Libra Drive/Gemini Boulevard East and (from the north or west) via McCulloch Road/Orion Boulevard.
Red Zone - General and Official University Business Parking
Red Zone lots are located in the south-southwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. Preferred routing to Red Zone parking (from the south) is via Alafaya Trail/Central Florida Boulevard and (from the north or west) via Alafaya Trail/University Boulevard. The first two floors of Garage B are reserved for official university business.
Blue Zone - General Parking
Blue Zone lots are located in the northwest sector of campus. Parking is free and provided on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise designated. The Blue Zone includes Garage H located between the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center and the Lake Claire Apartments. Garage H will be reserved for authorized students displaying SGA-provided parking passes, credentialed staff and cash-paying customers ($20) on a first-come, first-served basis. Preferred campus entrances for Blue Zone parking are on Alafaya Trail at Gemini Boulevard North, Centaurus Drive or University Boulevard.
Important Notes Regarding Parking/Traffic:
- For information on the times when campus lots and garages open for game day parking, please see the Tailgating section under the Game Day tab.
- Parking for guests with disabilities is available on the first level of Garage D with a proper DMV permit on a first-come, first-served basis. The individual who was issued the permit must be in the vehicle. Garage D is located at the intersection of Orion and Gemini boulevards. A free shuttle for patrons with disabilities will be provided from Garage D to Bright House Networks Stadium (Gate 13) beginning two hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle will be available, picking up from Gate 13, to return patrons with disabilities to Garage D throughout the game and postgame. Additional disabled parking spaces are available throughout the campus, and all of these spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis to any guest with a disability who displays an authorized DMV permit; however, no direct shuttle service will be available for these spaces.
- Gemini Boulevard North (from Parking Garage H to Orion Blvd.) will be closed to all traffic from 3 hours prior to the published game start time until game start. From game start until midway through the 4th quarter, this road will be open to all traffic. This road will again be closed to all traffic from midway through the 4th quarter until 2 hours following the end of the game (or as required).
- Orion Boulevard: Only Gold Zone patrons with valid credentials will be authorized to enter/exit the campus via Orion Boulevard (north entrance accessible from McCulloch Road) from 3 hours prior to kickoff until game start. In general, valid credentials will only include GKC Gold Zone parking passes, SGA Gold Zone parking passes, Garage E and Garage G parking passes, handicapped parking permits and operational support vehicle passes. Permits must be properly displayed at all times from the rearview mirror. From game start until midway through the 4th quarter, this road will be open to all traffic; however, it will again be closed to non-credentialed traffic from midway through the 4th quarter until 2 hours following the end of the game (or as required).
- East Plaza Drive: No parking is authorized on East Plaza Drive on weekend game days until 2 hours following the end of the game (or when authorized by UCF PD). For weekday games, parking on East Plaza Drive is prohibited after 12:30 p.m until 2 hours following the end of the game (or when authorized by UCF PD). Patrons who violate this restriction are subject to towing and fines.
- Parking is only authorized in designated parking lots and garages. Patrons who illegally park on or along any campus roadways or in other non-designated parking areas are subject to towing and fines.
- Normal university parking decals/hang tags will not be honored on football game days, except for permanently assigned campus residential housing.
- The first two levels of Garage B (South Parking Garage) are reserved for official university business.
- Post-game traffic routing will be prioritized using all available exits to expedite movement of traffic off campus.
- Park 'n Ride services will be available on weekend game days from two hours before kickoff until two hours after the game ends. Fans should park at the Research Pavilion, located at 12424 Research Parkway in the Central Florida Research Park adjacent to campus. Shuttles will transport fans from the Research Pavilion to parking lot C1 near the Health and Public Affairs building. No tailgating will be permitted at the Research Pavilion. Park 'n ride services will not be available for weekday games.
- Bus Parking. Parking for charter buses will be available on game day. All buses must be registered and possess proper credentials for admittance to campus and parking. For detailed information, please call 407-823-4954.
- For more game day parking and traffic information (including maps), see the "Traffic & Parking" link at www.UCFGameday.com.
Courtesy tram services will be available for guests needing assistance to the ADA Shuttle Bus pick-up/drop-off point located at Garage D.
The courtesy tram operations will be provided on a continuous basis starting four (4) hours prior to published game start and ending two (2) hours after game conclusion.
Courtesy trams will operate in a counter-clockwise routing around Apollo Circle with pick-up/drop-off stops only at the following approved locations:
1. Southwest corner of Garage D
2. Northwest corner of Garage H
3. Near eastern end of Parking Lot H4
4. Near eastern end of Garage I
5. Adjacent to Reflecting Pond
6. Near western corner of Parking Lot C3
7. Southwest corner of Garage C
Approved pick-up/drop-off locations (#1 - #7) on Apollo Circle will be identified by appropriate "Courtesy Tram Service" signage.
For a map of the courtesy tram stops, please visit the Courtesy Tram section under the Traffic and Parking tab.
1. GKC members with valid Gold Zone RV parking credentials are authorized to park in their designated Gold Zone lot (northeast of Gemini Boulevard) starting at 9 a.m. the day prior to a weekend game and starting at 9 a.m. the day of a weekday game. For additional information, contact UCF Athletics at 407-823-2086.
2. All other fans are authorized to park on a first-come, first-served basis in Lot B7 (Red Zone) between the old Wayne Densch Sports Center and the Center for Multilingual/Multicultural Studies (Barbara Ying Center) starting at 4 p.m. the day prior to a weekend game and starting at 9 a.m. the day of a weekday game. The cost is $100 per game (or $500 for the season). Fans should pre-register their RV vehicles at the Visitor Information Center or call 407-823-2131.
3. RV vehicles are required to have an upwards exhaust vent attachment installed to help eliminate potentially noxious fumes affecting passengers in adjacent vehicles.
4. All RV occupants must register with the lot attendant upon arrival and are expected to adhere to all pertinent campus and parking lot regulations and all tailgating guidelines. No servicing support of any type is available on campus, and all RVs must vacate university parking areas by 9 a.m. the day after the game.
Unruly, threatening or disruptive behavior, such as standing in the aisles, portals or concourses; profane or abusive language; smoking; fighting; throwing of any objects; and drunkenness, will not be tolerated and can result in ejection, arrest, and/or loss of season ticket privileges. Should you observe any type of disruptive behavior, please notify the nearest law enforcement officer or event staff person.
- Aerosol cans (hair spray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Horns, whistles or artificial noisemakers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags (grocery, duffle, backpacks, luggage, large bags, large purses, large camera cases, etc.) 8 1/2" x 14" x 10" is maximum size for entry
- Balloons (air or helium)
- Banners and flags
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Coolers (hard or soft sided)
- Confetti or glitter
- Food and drink
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Personal chairback seats
- Picnic baskets
- Strollers (Stroller check-ins are located at the Guest Services tents inside Gates 14 and 18. You may be permitted to enter through any stadium gate with a stroller)
- Video cameras or Camcorders
- Still cameras (professional) with lenses over five inches long and/or 50mm and above
- Weapons. No weapons are allowed in the Stadium. Possession of a firearm or any other weapon is strictly forbidden. Possession of such a weapon will result in immediate confiscation, ejection and possible arrest.
The following items will be permitted after inspection:
- Signs (must be no larger than 22 inches x 28 inches and no poles, sticks or braces allowed)
- Binoculars and binocular cases
- Cameras and small camera cases (must comply with the camera/lens limits)
- Diaper bags (only if accompanied by a child)
- Small bags, purses and fanny packs (must comply with the bag size limits)
- Small radios (must be used with an earpiece)
Please note that all personal belongings will be subject to inspection upon entry into the stadium. Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner's vehicle or discarded. With the exception of children's strollers, items will not be held for later pickup. Unlawful items that are discovered during inspections are subject to being confiscated, and the person in possession of those items is subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Once you are admitted (ticket scanned) into Bright House Networks Stadium, you may not exit the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket. If you have an emergency and must depart the stadium, stop by the Guest Services Kiosk at Gate 18 prior to your exit.
Request for Assistance
All requests for assistance and reports of disruptive behavior should be directed to the closest available event staff. Event staff personnel are positioned at each entry/exit portal throughout the stadium for your convenience.
Restrooms for men and women are conveniently located beneath all the stands on the main concourse. Family/Special Needs restrooms are located on the main concourse behind sections 106, 114, 125 and 133.
Security for Bright House Networks Stadium and the UCF campus will be coordinated by the UCF Police Department with support from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Seminole County Sheriff's Office, Oviedo Police Department and Florida Highway Patrol. Additionally, Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco officers will be patrolling the campus. The security office for Bright House Networks Stadium is located on the main concourse adjacent to Gate 10.
In order to provide a safe environment for our fans, the following security measures will be in effect:
- All persons entering the stadium are subject to visual inspection of all items carried into the stadium. Fans are encouraged to leave their belongings in their vehicle whenever possible.
- Searches may cause delays in entering the stadium. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff, and fans are encouraged to arrive early.
- Law enforcement personnel may conduct random inspections of any vehicles parking near the stadium. Authorized UCF representatives have the right to stop any hazardous or inappropriate activities anywhere on campus, including in the stadium. Individuals conducting hazardous or inappropriate activities are subject to arrest and prosecution under applicable state and federal statutes.
- Offenders' names will be forwarded to the UCF Athletics Association by the law enforcement representative reporting the citation. Offenders may be issued a warning by the UCF Athletics Association or lose their ticket privileges.
- UCF students are also responsible for adhering to all Rules of Conduct as outlined in the UCF Golden Rule. Student referrals will be made to the Office of Student Conduct.
Shuttles - Students
UCF will operate student shuttle buses for all normally serviced apartment complexes (except Tivoli and Northgate due to their close proximity to the stadium) on each home football game day. This means that normal UCF shuttle routes except #6 will be operating with the schedules shown in the Student Shuttles section of the Traffic & Parking tab. The on-campus shuttle routes (Black and Gold routes) will not be operating on game day. The shuttles will run from five hours prior to the start of the game until two hours after the game ends. Note: The shuttles are designed to only handle people with light carry-on items; there is no space for large items, including coolers, tents/umbrellas, lawn chairs, tables and similar types of equipment.
Shuttles - Commercial and Charter
Parking for charter buses will be available on game day. All buses must be registered and possess proper credentials for admittance to campus and parking. For detailed information, please call 407-823-4954.
Shuttles - Patrons With Disabilities
UCF will transport patrons with disabilities on game days from Garage D (pick-up at west exit ramp - Arena side) to Bright House Networks Stadium (drop off at Gate 13). The shuttle will be available to return patrons with disabilities from Gate 13 back to Garage D during and after the game. The shuttles will begin operating from Garage D two (2) hours prior to kickoff.
The University of Central Florida will be a smoke-free campus starting in fall 2012. UCF joins more than 600 other colleges and universities around the country that already have smoke-free policies in place.
The new policy covers employees, students, visitors, vendors and others while on all UCF-owned or leased property, including in university vehicles. Out of concern for the health and safety of the UCF community, Groups such as the Faculty Senate, Student Government Association, USPS Staff Council and Greek Council have supported the initiative, which is designed to encourage a wholesome lifestyle and a change in behavior so that everyone's right to clean air is respected. It is not designed as a punishment for those who smoke, as there are no fines or other penalties.
Smoking will continue to be prohibited inside Bright House Networks Stadium.
To help those who want to stop smoking, UCF is offering cessation services and resources, including individual and group classes, support groups, telephone and online counseling, self-help materials and medications. For details, visit www.ucf.edu/smokefree.
UCF Athletics offers a courtesy stroller check-in at the Guest Services tent located inside gates 14 and 18. A claim check will be given to the patron at the time of check-in and will be required to re-claim the stroller following the game.
Tailgating before and after UCF Knights football games offers a special time for reunions of family, friends and alumni, and the university is pleased to serve as host to these gatherings. Additionally, UCF is pleased to welcome all of our guests to campus. In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and memorable game day experience, please click on "Tailgating" and "Memory Mall" under the "Gameday" tab for complete information on tailgating guidelines.
Assistance with any ticket issue can be obtained by contacting the UCF Athletics Ticket Office, located on the west side of Bright House Networks Stadium, at 407-823-1000. Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
As you enter Bright House Networks Stadium, an attendant will scan the barcode located at the bottom of your ticket with a handheld ticket scanner. Please make sure that each person in your party presents his or her ticket individually.
General Public - Stadium Ticket Office (west side)
Media - Gate 18 (west side)
Player Guest - Gate 16 (south side)
Visiting Team Player Guest - Gate 11 (east side)
FHSAA Coaches Pass - Gate 16 (south side)
The General Public Will Call, located at Gate 1, will open at 9 a.m. on gamedays and remain open through halftime. Ticket sales windows located between gates 12 & 13 will open 3 hours prior to kickoff and remain open through halftime. All other Will Call locations will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff and remain open through halftime. Picture identification is required to pick up Will Call tickets.