- Lights out shooting by the Knights last night. 14 trey balls and shot almost 60% from the field.
- Best stat line of the night = 27 assists and only 11 turnovers.
- Sykes and Walker shared point guard duties. Each player brings something different to the table. Makes it very hard to adjust defensively for teams.
- Walker got the start last night. Played very consistent. 6 assists and only 1 turnover in 28 minutes of play. You will win a lot of ball games if your point guard does that every night.
- Sykes was a beast... oh and he was hitting jump shots #manchild
- Best thing about Spurlock's performance wasn't his 15 points, it was the 5 assists he had. Love the unselfishness of this team. #helpmehelpyou
- FAMU switched between man and zone all night. Guards did a great job of recognizing the changes and adjusting the offense.
- 15 points, 6 rebounds, and 7 assists for Clanton. #easyliving
- It's always troublesome for a defense when Sykes and Walker have stat lines like last night and then throw in 11 points and 4 assists from Newell. I'll give him a pass since he banked in a three.
- 29 deflections on the night.
- Outrebounded FAMU 35-22.
- Knights played mostly man-2-man. Had great on ball activity. Ball pressure negates so much action for the offense.
- Great/valuable minutes from Karell and Blair. Those two will be a force in the future.
- Newell has a chance to be one of the better on ball defenders in C-USA.
- Consistent effort on the defensive end was the main key last night.
- For about a 3-and-half minute stretch in the first half Coach Jones had 3 freshmen and 2 sophomores on the floor at the same time. The future looks bright.
- Really needed that free oil change from Carl Black #fiscalcliff #99problems
- A donor sitting next to me in the first half said Karell has great volume... in his hair. #panteneprov (I'm more of a Irish Spring type guy)
- All American trainer Andy Reber was sporting a dark grey suit that reminded me of a Wall Street trader. Best dressed goes to legendary UCF fanatic Todd Bowers for sporting a zip up argyle jacket that made him look like a stunt double for OneDirection. #suntrust
- I really wanted in on that Biggie Smalls rap-off today. I can't wait for the day that UCF Marketing does a "Miley Cyrus off"... I would own that #partyintheusa
- Wednesday night starts Conference USA play versus UAB. Conference play always seems like another level of intensity. Students will be back and the UCF Arena will be crazy loud. Better get your ticket early! #knightmare